The Alexandria Crew Boosters partners with the Alexandria City Public Schools to provide a world-class crew program. Much of the rowing and training equipment used by the TC Williams crew team is purchased with funds provided by the Crew Boosters. To raise those funds, the club sponsors a number of major fundraising events throughout the year. These include:
- The MidAtlantic Erg Sprints, one of the nation's largest indoor rowing competitions.
- Spring Sweep, a night out at the Old Dominion Boat Club.
Crew Boosters also sponsors rowing programs for youth and adults in the summer and fall. These programs are open to participants from all over the metro area:
- Alexandria Community Rowing is an active adult rowing club, for competitive and recreational rowers alike
- Summer Crew offers programs for beginning and intermediate youth, plus a novice adult rowing program
- Fall Crew is for youth sweep rowers and scullers